Annual Rental Passes with Hike Bike Kayak
It's like having a garage full of gear...only better! Have full time access to kayaks, bikes, stand up paddle boards, beginner surf boards, clean and dry wetsuits, snorkels and more.
And you don't have to store it or maintain it. Leave that part to us!
And even better, friends of pass holders also get half off rentals when the pass holder is also renting. That means anytime you want to head out on an adventure, your friend can go with you for half price!
Annual Kayak Rental Pass
Kayak through the La Jolla Ecological Receive with unlimited kayak rentals for one calendar year. No hauling kayaks around, no maintenance, no storage. Take the prep work out of kayaking with Hike Bike Kayak's annual pass. Simply stop by the office, choose between a double or single kayak, fill out a quick rental form, and walk two blocks to the beach to pick up your kayak already dropped off at the beach for you.
Experience kayaking with the sea lions in the spring, leopard sharks in the summer, dolphins in the fall, and whales in the winter. Enjoy San Diego's year round kayak weather! Plus get half off kayak rentals for friends!
Annual HBK Gear Rental Pass
Take full advantage of San Diego's year round outdoor climate! Rent any of our equipment anytime we're open. Stop by the office, fill out a rental form and your off to snorkel the sea caves, kayak with whales, mountain bike to waterfalls, and stand up paddle board with bat rays and leopard sharks. The world is truly your oyster with the Annual HBK Gear Rental Pass. Pass includes access to:
· Single and Double Kayaks
· Mountain Bikes
· Hybrid Bikes
· Stand Up Paddle Boards
· Foam Surf Boards
· Boogie Boards
· Spring and Full Wetsuits
· Snorkel Packages
The Fine Print:
- Equipment is first come, first serve. Reservations are suggested 24 hours in advance and especially during peak times (May-August).
- Maximum rental time per rental package is during business hours, except for bikes which are for 72 hours max. Late rentals will incur late charges based on standard rental prices for the time spent over the deadline.
- Pass holder is limited to one equipment package at a time. I.e., snorkel packages must be returned before a bike package is checked out.
- Annual passes are non-transferable and pass holder must be present to rent equipment.
- Annual pass holder must be renting the same equipment packages as their friend to receive half off discount.
- Kayaks are available from 9am-5pm everyday except major holidays (Christmas, 4th of July, New Years Day) and not available when their are hazardous conditions on the ocean or bay.
- Annual pass is valid for one year from purchase date.